1) Freedom to draw, Don’t worry about perfection. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. Sketchbooks are private spaces where you are free to experiment, try out new techniques and develop ideas without the fear of criticism. Don’t tear out pages if you’re not happy with the results, keep your mistakes to learn from or find a creative way to overwork. You might look back, with the benefit of fresh eyes, and see something completely different, sometimes the best artwork is created this way.
2) Daily routine for quick sketch. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. It’s sometimes hard to find the time for art if you’re living a busy working life .yet just 15 minutes a day will build up over the weeks, months and seasons. After a year you’ll be able to see a definite progression. Build it into your routine (with your morning coffee, step away from you desk at lunchtime or last thing before going to bed) and it’ll soon become one of your favourite parts of the day. I find drawing very relaxing; it’s a brilliant way to de-stress after work. In the digital age it always feels very nice to create something with your hands.
3) Choose a beautiful sketchbook. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. It will motivate you to keep your sketchbook going. I really like the modern take on the tradition. They are easy to slip into a bag and I like to work on a smaller detailed scale and also prefers a larger sketchbook to make large sweeping gestures and add poetry.
4) Draw in lots of different ways. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. From observation, sketch several different versions, make a series of drawings to see how something changes, draw from memory, draw detail, doodle – when you aren’t really concentrating, experiment with abstract shapes and marks.
5) Experiment with different materials. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. My personal favourites are black ink pens and watercolour pencils. I find both are very transportable and lend themselves well to doing quick sketches. A simple set of graphite pencils are a great way to get started.
6) Add creative writing. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit entrance exam preparation. This could be notes for ideas, a poem or piece of writing that inspires you or something that is part of your own creative release. A background in writing and combine text and image in the works.
7) Visit galleries and exhibitions. Tips and tricks for Nata Nid Nift Uceed Mit J J school of Art entrance exam preparation. Collect postcard of works that inspires you and make copies to understand how your favourites artists work.
Another great way to get started and make space to build your art practice is to join our Saturday Creative Art Classes. It’s a fantastically creative environment for beginners and more experienced artists to develop their drawing and painting skills in an artist’s working studio.